Dibipack Espert 5040EV
Dibipack 5040EV Espert Semi Auto L Sealer & Tunnel (Pneumatic) Air Supply
Delivery Times Vary Depending On Factory Stock
These models have been conceived to be used when more automation is required, in fact the only thing the operator has just to do is to insert the product into the film and to move it onto the sealing area, as the rest of the working cycle ( sealing, product removal and transfer inside the shrink tunnel) happens automatically. Ideal for medium-high output productions that need to wrap single and multiple products. Easy changement of size according to product dimensions and shape.
An alternative choice to "one-step®" systems in order to increase production though beeing very easy to use..
- High quality standards
- High productions outputs
- Fully automatic working cycle
Pneumatical working: a pneumatic cylinder closes the sealing-bars, this way the conveyor belt starts operating and transfers the product into the shrink tunnel for being shrinked.
- Opening and closing of the sealing-bars (with a pedal or automatically), sealing-time and conveyor belt moving time controlled by a timer
- Two independent conveyor belts in the sealing area and in the shrinking
- The height of the sealing area is adjustable according to the product size
- An efficient safety system guarantees the operator’s hands security, according to the CE regulations
- The shrink tunnel, integrated in the machine structure, is equipped with a rolling-rods conveyor belt with adjustable speed by means of a direct current variator on the control panel. The tunnel itself has shutters for air regulation in order to obtain the best shrinking even in difficult conditions.
- Available options: Boomerang roller conveyor, scrap-rewinder
- Technical sheet Click to collapse
|SPECIFICATIONS||ESPERT 5040 EV|
|Power supply||230/400 V- 3 Ph + N|
|Maximum power required||5 KW|
|Overall machine dimensions L x W x H||2200 x 850 x 1500 mm|
|Working plate height (on stand)||930 mm|
|Tunnel entrance dimensions||450 x 230 mm|
|Tunnel length||700 mm|
|Machine weight||270 kg|
|Sealing area||500 x 400 mm|
|Maximum product height||160 mm|
|Impulse sealing system||Top blade|
|Maximum roll width||600 mm|
|Compressed air consumption||1 Nl/cycle|
|Compressed air pressure||6 bar|
|notes: Technical data subject to variations without prior notice
Output depends on the operator and the type of the package
This Machine Is Shipped Direct To UK From Europe Shipoping Is £350 Excl